The mx Pulse Oximeter is a non-invasive device used to determine the oxygen saturation of arterial haemoglobin in adults, by measuring SpO2 and pulse. This compact device features low power consumption making it perfect for home use.
• Low power consumption
• Easy to use
• LED Screen
• Accuracy ± 2%
• Auto power off after 8 seconds
- Manual / Instructions
– Accurate and sensitive measurement
– Continuous measuring mode.
– Up to 12 groups SpO2 data storage.
– Low Oxygen and abnormal Heartbeat Reminder.
– Automatically powers on/off, 4 direction display.